Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome to the New World

It has been a while...

I won't get too deep into the sordid details of why I haven't posted here in over a year, other than to say that I am now well onto the road to recovery and feeling good.

Also, I am no longer working for/with Pro Sports Blogging (dot) com. I want to thank them for the opportunity and the forum, but at this point and time I need to go in a different direction with my writing and it is not something that would work there.

Finally, you may have noticed that the name has changed. Facts are facts, and if this is going to be a viable entity I need to have a name that doesn't automatically get filtered by the more conservative search engines.

So I hope you'll join me as I look at the Ravens, the Orioles, the Blast, the Caps, and any other thing worth discussing. And for those of you who are fans of my somewhat off center view of sports and the world in general, I have no intention of dropping that. So come on back for sports and snark, and possibly some nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment