Thursday, October 06, 2011

Michael Oher Puts His Foot In His Mouth But Keeps It Less Than 140 Characters

Oh Michael Oher...

Just in case you have been living under a rock that only has Windows 7 for an operating system, I will be the one to break the news to you that Steve Jobs has sadly passed away yesterday.  This was Mr. Oher's response to that...



My favorite part of this is that he posted that on an iPhone.  I was hoping that he was attempting to channel Steven Wright's essence in a tweet.  But he wasn't.  And I know this because this was his response...





Yes Michael, there are fake people on Twitter.  I am two of them.  But maybe, just maybe, you can do a quick Google search or maybe watch a little news before you go out there and go full Simple Jack




No comments:

Post a Comment