Thursday, December 16, 2010

A New Champion Is Crowned

The big thing in the Ravens' locker room this year (other than Terrence Cody) has been cornhole, a beanbag tossing game. The team has had a tournament going on, and it seems a champion has been crowned.

According to Edward Lee at the Baltimore Sun, punter Sam Koch defeated surprise finalist Joe Flacco 3-0 in the best of 5 finals (yesterday Jamison Hensley reported that the end for Flacco was coming, barring a miracle).

I guess it is the 12 year old in me, but I cannot hear the word "cornhole" without thinking of the great Deidrich Bader in what might just be one of the greatest comedy movies of all time. And I really hope that Flacco is channeling his inner Lawrence, so he can walk up to Koch and warn him to watch out for his cornhole title (and since Joe has been known to style his hair for a good cause I hold out the hope that he goes for the full look) thusly...


Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment